MAINTENANCE SESSIONS: Avoiding Internal Hazards While on the PATH
MAINTENANCE SESSIONS engage teens in identifying and monitoring internal obstacles to the PATH, including thinking habits, objective evil, and temptations.
SESSION #5 Plank Alert: Keeping to the PATH during tough times
• Identifying their own Negative Thinking Habits (NTHs), Thought Circles, and recurring temptations.
• Learn methods for reducing NTHs and temptations by increasing their Virtue Quotient.
• Develop strategies for combating deeply rooted NTHs and temptations.
SESSION #6 The Fall and the Evil Emperor
• Identify four primary movements in Salvation History (original holiness, the fall, the wandering, the New Adam).
• Realize that evil is real and determined to Edge God Out (EGO) of their lives.
• Begin to recognize those vulnerable places within themselves where evil seeks to enter.
Bring an On the PATH Workshop to Your Teens
Custom-designed a workshop to meet your school or organization’s needs.
Sessions run 75-90 minutes each.
Choose one, or stack several for a half or full day event.
Basic PATH cornerstones are woven into every session.
For more information, see General Session Information.
For pricing and to reserve your date, Contact Peg.