SESSIONS FOR BUILDING THE BODY OF CHRIST
Sessions for Building the Body of Christ teach teens practical, concrete, and powerful skills for living Catholic morality in the Land of Other People.
SESSION # 7 Getting Back to the Garden Together
• Recognize the potential graces present in the Mystical Body of Christ.
• Explain the three responsibilities each member has in the Land of Other People (Get In Shape, Do Your Part, and Help Others Succeed).
• Identify the three guiding principles within the Land of Other People.
SESSION #8 Building Trust Funds
• Recognize the PATH is safer and most achievable when traveled with like-minded co-travelers.
• Develop strategies for building successful parent/child relationships and healthy friendships.
• Identify potential mentors for their journey on the PATH.
SESSION #9 Stormy Weather
• Identify favorable conditions for the spawning of destructive social tornadoes.
• Recognize, avoid, and dismantle social tornadoes of negativity and destruction.
• Acquire concrete tools for building and maintaining calm and respectful environments.
SESSION #10 Hits and Road Rage
• Develop a healthy respect for the teaching power of obstacles and difficulties experienced while on the PATH.
• Learn skills for managing life’s curve balls with self-confidence and resilience.
• Learn effective methods for resolving conflicts while in the Yoke and on the PATH.
Bring an On the PATH Workshop to Your Teens
Custom-designed a workshop to meet your school or organization’s needs.
Sessions run 75-90 minutes each.
Choose one, or stack several for a half or full day event.
Basic PATH cornerstones are woven into every session.
For more information, see General Session Information.
For pricing and to reserve your date, Contact Peg.